What is Self-Sabotage?
Many people wonder “Why is my behavior the complete opposite of what I want?”. Self-sabotage occurs when your conscious mind (the one that is making your goals to eat more vegetables, save more money, floss every night, stop smoking, stop procrastinating, apply for jobs, etc.) is at odds with your subconscious mind (the part that controls over 85% of your life).
When there is a disconnect between your conscious goals and your subconscious mind’s goals, you can bet self-sabotaging behavior will always show up. Your subconscious mind MUST agree with your goals. It is critical that it does not see your goals to improve as a threat. It must not feel afraid of your new goal. To change. To be better. To improve. Hypnosis is a great way to reconfigure these subconscious thoughts to align with your goals.
Why Does Self-Sabotage Occur?
Self-sabotage is truly an unconscious attempt at self protection or self-preservation. Have you ever felt like a fraud when you have already started working on a new goal? I have felt it whenever I have attempted to accomplish or try something new and possibly a lot of people knowing about it. Why? For me and many people (not everyone), it is the subconscious way of “damage control.”
- The subconscious tries to protect you from disappointment, humiliation, and criticism. It creates obstacles and self-sabotaging behavior to prevent the pains of failure. The problem is, these self-defense mechanisms can prevent us from flourishing and following through with our goals.
How Can Hypnosis Stop Self-Sabotage?
Advanced Hypnosis Protocols can stop you from self-sabotaging by targeting and rewiring the negative thoughts of the subconscious mind. Using these protocols you may:
- Stop your self-destructive behavior
- Be more assertive
- Stop identifying to that part of your self as weak, having no self-control, or being a “loser”
- Neutralize the reasons that are causing you to shoot yourself in the foot
- Stop being the obstacle
- See-through achieving your goal to completion
- Feel proud
- See your life improve
- Make significant progress with your goals
- Watch how your world opens up
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Results may vary from person to person. No individual results should be seen as typical. I will use current information and appropriate hypnotic techniques for your situation. Hypnosis is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease. Still, rather, it is intended to provide information, education, and motivation that will help you live to your best potential and guide you toward being more effective in helping yourself. All information provided here is only educational in nature and is provided as general information and is not medical or psychological advice. There is no existence of professional relationship between the practitioner and the visitor